Diskant till OA50.2 och Oa52.2

Samtal och diskussioner ang. Carlssonhögtalarna och ortho-akustik.

Moderatorer: Carlssongossarna, Redaktörer

Användarvisningsbild
juanth

Diskant till OA50.2 och Oa52.2

Inläggav juanth » 2018-06-17 14:31

0FA63FE7-1C7B-42ED-9198-A01B26D17224.jpeg
0FA63FE7-1C7B-42ED-9198-A01B26D17224.jpeg (484.47 KiB) Visad 3262 gånger
Kan detta verkligen vara original?
Någon som köpt dessa från Aliexpress?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/-/32828799314.html

Har nu ett par OA50 första versionen och vill uppgradera.

(De heter även Vifa D25-AG-69-06, den orunda versionen som användes i Carlsson.)
Mvh Johan

Orthoakustiska öron. Bor i Sörmland och ibland i Sthlm

Användarvisningsbild
dewpo

Re: Diskant till OA50.2 och Oa52.2

Inläggav dewpo » 2018-06-17 16:49

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vifa skrev:In 2000, Vifa and Peerless merged to form Danish Sound Technology with the manufacturing being moved to China under Tymphany hk.[2] Tymphany abandoned 60% of Vifa loudspeakers and sold it under the name of Peerless V-Line, subsequently reassigning Vifa to work on its own speaker system and home theatre systems, essentially placing all transducers designed and manufactured by Tymphany in their China factory under the over-arching Peerless brand, regardless of quality.

Det verkar som om Vifa tillverkas i Kina sedan år 2000, Är det av väldigt stor vikt för dig att de juridiskt sett är en äkta produkt inte en 1:1 Kopia?
Eller är det kvalitén du oroar dig för? Att det skulle var Dansktillverkat tror jag du kan glömma då är det NOS i så fall.
Framtiden är här... men har den blivit som vi önskade den?
Läs innan du beaktar Disclaimer-> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r6nhk1SOIF9_WThdKJTa5q4e-4MKohMeitCpN2yEhrc/edit?usp=sharing

Användarvisningsbild
juanth

Inläggav juanth » 2018-06-17 23:14

1:1 kopia fungerar fint, bara det inte är en 1:0,95 kopia eller ännu värre...svårt att veta innan köp och det är ju trist att betala för något som inte håller måttet.
Mvh Johan

Användarvisningsbild
petersteindl
Der Eiermann

Inläggav petersteindl » 2018-06-18 00:10

dewpo skrev:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vifa skrev:In 2000, Vifa and Peerless merged to form Danish Sound Technology with the manufacturing being moved to China under Tymphany hk.[2] Tymphany abandoned 60% of Vifa loudspeakers and sold it under the name of Peerless V-Line, subsequently reassigning Vifa to work on its own speaker system and home theatre systems, essentially placing all transducers designed and manufactured by Tymphany in their China factory under the over-arching Peerless brand, regardless of quality.

Det verkar som om Vifa tillverkas i Kina sedan år 2000, Är det av väldigt stor vikt för dig att de juridiskt sett är en äkta produkt inte en 1:1 Kopia?
Eller är det kvalitén du oroar dig för? Att det skulle var Dansktillverkat tror jag du kan glömma då är det NOS i så fall.

Du tolkar det som står på Wiki lite fel. Vifa och Peerless blev D-S-T. Sedan ingick även Scan-Speak i D-S-T. Därefter, någon gång mellan mitten på februari till mitten på maj år 2005 köpte det amerikanska företaget Tymphany upp hela D-S-T. Vifa flyttade sin produktion till Kina under åren 2006 till december 2008. De Vifa jag köpte år 2007 och 2008 och dessförinnan var alla tillverkade i Videbaek i Danmark. År 2006 hade Tymphany en liten lokal för slutmontering av högtalare i kina.

År 2007 hände följande: Tymphany köper EASTECH som är ett Singaporebaserat företag som tillverkar högtalare.

Tymphany skrev:Press Release.
San Rafael, California (September 12, 2007) -
Tymphany Corporation announces deal to acquire Premium Loudspeaker, a division of Singapore based Eastern Asia Technology(EASTECH)
Tymphany, the parent of world-renowned Danish transducer brands Scan Speak, Vifa and Peerless, today announced that it has signed a deal to acquire Premium Loudspeaker. This acquisition further strengthens Tymphany as the leading provider in the loudspeaker market and gives the company competitive advantage in today's changing climate.
Tymphany CEO Tom Jacoby said, “This acquisition is the critical strategic piece that Tymphany needs to create a true paradigm shift in the supply side of the audio industry. For too long, the alternatives available to premium product companies have lacked two critical ingredients: management that really knows and understands market need, and true product innovation. The new Tymphany can offer our customers both, and that's a first in our industry. The potential is really exciting for our clients, our people and our investors.”
Premium Loudspeaker (PL) is an audio system company who develops and manufactures high performance loudspeakers for the original design manufacturer (ODM) audio/video markets. PL currently produces turnkey speaker products for several premier audio brands at its XinXu, China factory.
The goal of enhancing Tymphany's capabilities to deliver turnkey systems is to combine true loudspeaker innovation with a competitive production base. Until now, the many speaker brands that outsource product lines have been forced to make a choice between price and innovation. This acquisition will change that paradigm and bring industry leading innovation to its customers at the competitive price points expected from Asian manufacturing.
Led by speaker industry veterans Tom Jacoby, Ed Boyd, Michael Oslac and Jay Wessell, the combined company now employs 600 staff, with more than 40 customer-focused development engineers in Europe, US and Asia.
Tim Liou, chairman and CEO of Eastech said, “When we started the Premium Loudspeaker division we knew there was a need for a better alternative in the high-end speaker supply chain. By joining forces with Tymphany we are expediting the growth potential for the division, and gaining an important new partner for our electronics and speaker business. We are looking forward to a long and prosperous alliance with the enhanced Tymphany.”
About Tymphany
Tymphany Corporation is the leading provider of innovative, high quality audio transducers and acoustical engineering customization services for manufacturers of both lifestyle consumer electronic products and audiophile-quality, high-end solutions. The company offers a wide range of products and form factors unmatched in the industry, and sells these products under the renowned ScanSpeak, Vifa and Peerless brands, and the Tymphany LAT (Linear Array Transducer) brand. Tymphany's products are manufactured in an ISO-certified facility in Denmark, and in the company's state-of-the-art, ISO-certified facility in PanYu, China. With over 80 years of audio transducer design, development and customization expertise, Tymphany's brands provide the optimum audio solution for many of the world's leading audio brands. Tymphany is a privately held corporation. More information about the company is available at http://www.tymphany.com.

Under hela år 2008 flyttades hela monteringslinan på 5½" element till Kina och även domediskanten DX25. Den 2a januari 2009 sålde den amerikanska ägaren av Tymphany hela koncernen till dåvarande kanadensiske VD. Peerless och Vifa ingick i köpet under namnet Tymphany. Scan-Speak blev kvar i Videbaek i Danmark köptes loss av dåvarande CFO som därefter tog rollen som VD för Scan-Speak. Huvudkontoret för Tymphany flyttades från Kalifornien till Hongkong och inget var sig likt längre.

Tymphany Corporation Premium Audio Video Division skrev:NEWS RELEASE
January 2, 2009
Tymphany Corporation Premium Audio Video Division acquired by management.
The Tymphany Corporation today announced that it has formally separated its two operating divisions. The Premium Audio Video Group, headed by Hong Kong-based Edward Boyd, has been acquired in a management-led buy out. The Danish Scan Speak division will remain with its operations in Videbaek, Denmark under the continuing leadership of Managing Director Jan Nielsen.
The new Hong Kong-based company will keep the Tymphany name as well as the Vifa and Peerless brands. The remaining business in Denmark will continue to produce and market the Scan Speak brand.
The two companies will serve the premium loudspeaker industry and will cooperate in procurement, marketing and customer service.
The new, Hong Kong-headquartered, Tymphany will consolidate its operations in its state-of-the-art XinXu, China facility. The efficiencies generated by this change will allow Tymphany to improve day to day global operations focusing on increasing customer satisfaction while continuing its highly regarded loudspeaker systems, transducer, and amplifier development.
Tymphany CEO and President Ed Boyd said, "Our management team is strong and our company is well positioned to excel in this challenging environment. Tymphany has an outstanding portfolio of customers, technologies and products. The increased focus of our now stand alone business will only add to our competitive position. We and the folks at Scan Speak are determined to make this transition seamless from a customer point of view."
The Tymphany global sales organization with teams in Denmark, the US and China will continue to support localized efforts. Operating changes include a more efficient system enabling all customers worldwide to eventually be served directly from the XinXu factory. The customer representative teams will contact customers with the details of the operational changes as they emerge.
Jan Nielsen Managing Director of Scan Speak said, "We are very pleased that our colleagues in China have decided to take ownership of the Premium Audio Video Group. This will allow each of the entities to focus on their respective markets and customers. This change positions us both to weather the difficult market environment while providing excellent product and service for our respective customers. I expect that there will be extensive cooperation and technology sharing between the companies and I congratulate Ed Boyd and his team."
About Tymphany
Tymphany Corporation is the leading supplier of innovative, high quality loudspeakers and audio systems. With over 80 years of audio design, development and manufacturing expertise, they are widely regarded as having the strongest portfolio of technology and design experience in the loudspeaker industry
The new Hong Kong based company manufacturers OEM/ODM loudspeakers for many of the world's leading audio brands and also develops and sells transducers under its own Vifa and Peerless brands. Tymphany's products are manufactured in their newly constructed, ISO-certified facility in Xinxu, China. Tymphany is a privately held corporation. More information about the company is available at http://www.tymphany.com.

Scan-Speak drevs vidare av sin danske ägare fram till 1 april 2014. Då köpte EASTECH hela Scan-Speak. Hur ägandeförhållandet ser ut i EASTECH vet jag inte, men det ägs av ett Holdingbolag som börsintroducerades. Tymphany kan möjligtvis vara delägare men jag tror Tymphany sålde del av eller hela sin del i EASTECH under resans lopp.

Scan-Speak skrev:Press Release of Scan-Speak A/S
April 1, 2014

Scan-Speak announces its acquisition by Eastern Asia Technology (HK) Limited

Scan-Speak A/S is pleased to announce that it has been acquired by Eastern Asia Technology (HK) Limited which is a fully owned subsidiary of Eastern Technologies Holding Limited ("KYET"). KYET was established in 2011 as a group of companies listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange (TSE stock code: 5225) and is an offshoot of an original group of companies that were formed in 1971.

KYET is an OEM/ODM speaker systems and earphones manufacturer and possesses the most comprehensive acoustic, structural and driver development and engineering team in the industry. They are a strategic partner, and co-develop new products with the top five international audio-video electronics brands. KYET is committed to provide the highest quality and most efficient professional services via its endeavors to enhance its core competency and competitiveness, and by keeping abreast of the market trends.

Scan-Speak was founded in 1970 and our headquarters and facilities are located in Videbaek in the western part of Denmark. Scan-Speak will continue to be located in its current facilities, and will be operated independently via its current management team. We are today a world leading developer and manufacturer of high end quality transducers to the world's most significant global brands of loudspeakers for the home audio/video, professional, aftermarket automotive, and aerospace segments. Scan-Speak's products are sold to a number of OEM/ODM customers and through a well-established network of distributors in more than 35 countries. We never compromise on our product's quality, sound performance or our pursuit of excellence. We set the industry's gold standard for audiophiles and are constantly viewed as a market benchmark by others.

This acquisition allows Scan-Speak to expand its products and services to its customers while maintaining its leading position. Scan-Speak will assist KYET to further boost its product lines and product quality while maintaining its focus on OEM/ODM by utilizing Scan-Speak's technologies, brand recognition, reputation and its well-established group of customers. The combination of Scan-Speak's and KYET's expertise in their market segments provides strong synergy for future product growth for both existing and potential customers.

More information about Scan-Speak can be found at http://www.scan-speak.dk

Det är en brokig historia. Alla gamla bra anställda i D-S-T har under årens lopp övergivit skeppet. Deras duktige på R&D och QC, Birger Jörgensen dog 26 juni 2016. Det var trist. Han var egentligen siste man på skutan.

Med vänlig hälsning
Peter
VD Bremen Production AB + Ortho-Reality AB; Grundare av Ljudbutiken AB; Fd import av hifi; Konstruktör av LICENCE No1 D/A, Bremen No1 D/A, Forsell D/A, SMS FrameSound, Bremen 3D8 m.fl.

Användarvisningsbild
RogerGustavsson

Inläggav RogerGustavsson » 2018-06-18 11:23

Lite off-topic men vilka element sitter nu i "Äggen"?

Användarvisningsbild
petersteindl
Der Eiermann

Inläggav petersteindl » 2018-06-18 11:36

RogerGustavsson skrev:Lite off-topic men vilka element sitter nu i "Äggen"?

De tillverkas av SB-Acoustics. Deras R&D är mina första kontakter från D-S-T och hoppade av då amerikanska Tymphany köpte D-S-T och flyttade dess produktion till Kina. De var då de bästa på Scan-Speak och Vifa. Peerless hade helt annan personal. Alla är utspridda med vinden.

Mvh
Peter
VD Bremen Production AB + Ortho-Reality AB; Grundare av Ljudbutiken AB; Fd import av hifi; Konstruktör av LICENCE No1 D/A, Bremen No1 D/A, Forsell D/A, SMS FrameSound, Bremen 3D8 m.fl.

Användarvisningsbild
lennartj

Re: Diskant till OA50.2 och OA52.2

Inläggav lennartj » 2018-06-18 21:21

Vårvintern 2017 blev jag tipsad (har glömt hur och av vem) om att finska Hifitalo (Hifihuset) hade ett okänt antal Vifa D25AG-35-06 att sälja med okänt tillverkningsdatum för 49 Euro/st. Inte billigt men rimligt. Jag beställde omedelbart ett par och ja, de är helt lika de jag köpte av Larsen 1994, så när som den runda monteringsplattan.
I juni 2017 hade Hifitalo höjt priset till 59 Euro/st och efter sommaren fanns de inte längre webbutiken.
[size=50]Lyra Delos-Jelco SA-750D-Systemdek IIS, Oppo BDP-95, Mytek Stereo 192 DSD DAC, McIntosh C2300, ino cr80s+infra,Ezon PowerAmp,2x McIntosh MC75,Yamaha A-320, 4xOB52, 2xOA52.2,(2xB&W DM4),OD11[/size]

Användarvisningsbild
MagnusÖstberg

Inläggav MagnusÖstberg » 2018-06-21 23:37

Intressant läsning.
Jag saknar dig.
Medlem på www.faktiskt.se sedan 2006

Användarvisningsbild
Low-Fidelity

Inläggav Low-Fidelity » 2018-06-26 12:27

Lennart:
Det var jag som tipsade om hifitalo efter att ha letat i 2-3 år efter ett par nya (NOS) Vifa D25AG.

Redan då vimlade det av kinesiska kopior men jag ville ha ett par dansktillverkade äkta D25AG. Man har ingen aning om vad man får när man köper en kopia.

Mitt par har spelat grymt bra i OA-52.2 sedan 2013-2014. :)
Säljes:
2st SS 8545-00
2st SS 8542 Original omkantade
2st Vifa D25AG-35 rätt frontplatta OA-52
2st Peerless 115DT26
2st Filter OA-51.2

2st Sentec PA-9 Monoblock silver

Sökes:
OA-51.N element

Användarvisningsbild
lennartj

Inläggav lennartj » 2018-06-26 12:36

Tack,
Low-Fidelity, mitt minne är lite skralt ibland.
[size=50]Lyra Delos-Jelco SA-750D-Systemdek IIS, Oppo BDP-95, Mytek Stereo 192 DSD DAC, McIntosh C2300, ino cr80s+infra,Ezon PowerAmp,2x McIntosh MC75,Yamaha A-320, 4xOB52, 2xOA52.2,(2xB&W DM4),OD11[/size]

Användarvisningsbild
juanth

Inläggav juanth » 2018-10-10 00:32

4A7CC4C7-162A-432A-A14B-C381092148B8.jpeg
4A7CC4C7-162A-432A-A14B-C381092148B8.jpeg (138.95 KiB) Visad 2451 gånger
Jag tipsar om att det finns Vifa diskanter till OA52.2 i Spanien.
Endast 2 kvar...

http://audioxcel.es/index.php?id_produc ... er=product

Dock så behöver de sågas/kapas till .2 modellen.
Mvh Johan

Återgå till Carlsson Illuminati