Röststyrd Spotify

Generell diskussion om hifi och områden runt hifi.

Moderator: Redaktörer

Användarvisningsbild
Baffel
Semesterfirare

Röststyrd Spotify

Inläggav Baffel » 2021-04-12 12:19

Det verkar hända grejer nu med Spotify. Någon som testat detta?

APRIL 9, 2021
We know that Spotify listeners crave audio at every moment—including when they’re busy or on-the-go. And when it comes to tasks like cooking, exercising, or running an errand, sometimes your hands are tied. So we set out to develop a new voice-controlled experience called “Hey Spotify,” to make it easier for our users to start, navigate, and search for their music and podcasts—without using their hands.

This new feature, built within an existing user experience listeners have come to know and love, unlocks a truly mobile and versatile way for users to enjoy voice-controlled access to the personalized Spotify experience, anytime, anywhere.

http://pr-newsroom-wp.appspot.com/2021- ... y-feature/
Tja, kanske det. För den som är i behov av det. :)

Edit: “Hey Spotify” recently started rolling out to some listeners in the U.S. across iOS and Android devices, with more to follow over the next few weeks.

Användarvisningsbild
eljulio

Re: Röststyrd Spotify

Inläggav eljulio » 2021-04-12 16:54

Baffel skrev:Det verkar hända grejer nu med Spotify. Någon som testat detta?

APRIL 9, 2021
We know that Spotify listeners crave audio at every moment—including when they’re busy or on-the-go. And when it comes to tasks like cooking, exercising, or running an errand, sometimes your hands are tied. So we set out to develop a new voice-controlled experience called “Hey Spotify,” to make it easier for our users to start, navigate, and search for their music and podcasts—without using their hands.

This new feature, built within an existing user experience listeners have come to know and love, unlocks a truly mobile and versatile way for users to enjoy voice-controlled access to the personalized Spotify experience, anytime, anywhere.

http://pr-newsroom-wp.appspot.com/2021- ... y-feature/
Tja, kanske det. För den som är i behov av det. :)

Edit: “Hey Spotify” recently started rolling out to some listeners in the U.S. across iOS and Android devices, with more to follow over the next few weeks.

Hmmm... lite läskigt tycker jag det är med den typen av funktionen. Känns som att röstigenkänningsfunktioner kan användas till lite allt möjligt, om man nu är lite konspiratoriskt lagd.

Användarvisningsbild
Baffel
Semesterfirare

Re: Röststyrd Spotify

Inläggav Baffel » 2021-04-12 17:38

Ja, kanske det . Rösten identifieras och ...inte vet jag.

Själva funktionen som sådan för min egen del så vet i tusan när den skulle vara användbar. . Kanske när man är ute och går med lurar. :)

Jo, i bilen såklart . Det är väl perfekt att köra röststyrd Spotify då. Tänk ett familjeabonnemang när alla i familjen samtidigt , i bilen , gapar om att byta låt . :mrgreen:
Om nu funktionen ger den möjligheten.

Återgå till Generellt om hifi